AVG is excellent internet antivirus software that offers the internet users to get connected to the internet by ignoring the attacks of harming their system as well as saved information. Although the AVG Antivirus has various types of amazing in-built features such as- Link Scanner and Online Shield. But sometimes, the users may face several common errors or issues while installing, activating, or running the AVG Antivirus program on their system. All of these, one of the common error is the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946. Today, in this article we are going to talk about some manual steps to removing this AVG Error Code 0xE001F946 easily from the user’s computer.
Symptoms of AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946:
We are offering some common symptoms for the users to recognize this AVG Antivirus Error 0xE001F946 is occurring on their system. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The active program gets stop suddenly on your device
- Your device gets starts to freeze at periodic intervals easily.
- Your Windows response becomes slow to the inputs given by the users using the keyboard, mouse, or any other input devices.
- The error message box will show this error on your screen.
- Your windows get starts to freeze continuously when you have to try to activate the AVG antivirus on it.
Causes of AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946:
Generally, this error is caused due to some common reasons which are the given below:
- An incomplete or improper installation of the AVG Antivirus security application.
- A Corrupted or infected downloading of the AVG Antivirus program.
- When an expired drivers being used by the user on their system.
- Corrupted registry files
- When the windows file is corrupted or infected by the virus or online threats.
The AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946 occurs due to various type of factors on your device, an error message box is displayed on your screen that appears the error message as shown below:-
“AVG Error Code 0xE001F946: Unable to install the AVG Antivirus”
Solutions of AVG Error Code 0xE001F946:
Please follow the below-given steps to get rid of this error completely.
Solution 1: Run Disk Cleanup:
- First, of all, go on the start menu on your device.
- Now, type the “command” in the search box of the start menu and then, press the “Ctrl +Shift + Enter” keys all together at a time.
- Now, you will see the confirmation message; click the “Yes” button to continue it.
- Now, a window will show on your screen, type the “regedit” and click on the “Enter” key.
- After completing this, all the system files will show on your screen.
- Now, select all the “Temporary Files” from the opened list, by clicking the checkbox displayed in front of them.
- To finishing this cleanup process, click on the “OK” button.
- After finished all the junk files, restart your device and try to install the AVG Antivirus software.
- To complete the installation process, you need to go to the next step.
Solution 2: Install all the Updated Drivers:
- First, open the start menu by clicking on the “Start” button on the taskbar.
- Now, click on the “Control Panel” option and then, click on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Then, click on the “Device Manager” option.
- Now, type the “Device Manager” in the search bar of the start menu.
- Then, click on the “Device Manager” option from the search results.
- Now, you will see a list; select your device by right-clicking on it from the opened list.
- Then, click on the “Update Driver” option from the drop-down menu.
- Restart your system and check the error has resolved.
After completing the above-mentioned steps of removing the AVG Antivirus Error 0xE001F946 from your system. If the AVG Antivirus security Error Code 0xE001F946 still persists on your device then, you need to contact the AVG.com/Retail on the AVG toll-free number. The AVG Tech Support is available round the clock to support you in troubleshooting another AVG Antivirus errors or issues.